Skip to content
- Appellation: Chianti Riserva DOCG
- Region: Tuscany
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Sangiovese
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 12 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Aged in old barriques for one year
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device