Two wines in one?!? Served ice cold, it is an intriguing and refreshing aperitif. As it warms up you feel cosmic forces and it shifts and evolves from savory fennel, lime, and rock peppered with stardust. Pour a 5 oz (why not make it 8?) tumbler, and take a Semillon stroll. Not 'gonna lie, this one feels mildly psychedelic (please abide by open container laws).
- Grapes: 100% Semillon Elevation: <400 feet
- AVAs: Yountville, Napa Valley
- Farming: Organic and Dry Farmed
- Alcohol: 11%
- Winemaking: 70% Fermented on the skins (24 days), 10% whole cluster (15 days). 20% direct to press to concrete eggs.
- Production: 320 cases of 750ML
- Price:$33 per 750ML
- Closure: Sealed with a NomaCorc Select Bio closure. It is a plant based, carbon neutral, breathable, recyclable, technical closure.