(That should really be the whole tasting note)
Our early drinking white blend from inner outer space.
Citrus oils, frozen banana, and life-affirming gin & tonics.
The Familiar Blanc is a blissful barrel selection from all of our 2018 whites. It is contemplative and ever-changing in the glass.
- Grapes: 55% Semillon, 16% Chenin Blanc, 15% Pinot Blanc, 10% Viognier, 3% Muscat, 1% Marsanne
- AVAs: Napa, Mendocino, Napa, and Monterey
- Alcohol: 12%
- Winemaking: Native fermentation with zero winemaking additions. 40% skin fermented. 60% whole cluster direct to press. Native fermentation. Minimal effective sulfites.
- Farming: 90% Organic / 10% Sustainable
- Production: 720 cases produced
- Price:$33 - 750ML
- Closure: Sealed with a NomaCorc Select Bio closure. It is a plant based, carbon neutral, breathable, recyclable, cork alternative.